Sunday, February 1, 2009

positive reveiws...

Just a few positive reviews of the store:

Be-Dazzled! is the place to go when you want to find unique furnishings for your children's rooms. They offer artistically hand-painted items personalized especially for your child. They have exclusive, unique and creative custom bedding, cribs, dressers and so much more. The store is beautiful. Their items are so awesome! You will fall in love with all of their stuff! The staff is courteous and helpful. Just let them know what you are looking for and they will do everything they can to help you find it.
( found on insider pages)

I got my son's Doc Band in today and took it to Bedazzled to be painted. They did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them!
( found on cranialtech.com)



Always a great experience.
I am a first time, expecting Mother and am not due until mid-April. I know it is probably needless to say, but I am boiling over with excitement. My experiences at Be-dazzled have done nothing to alleviate that. They have so much great stuff and I have a real weakness for the hand painted, customizable furniture for the nursery. And the staff is so sweet and helpful. If you haven't been to Be-dazzled, do yourself a favor and go.By - Kathy N. on - 2009-01-16 10:55:45



Satisfied Mom.
My daughter just turned 4 and I got her a few birthday gifts from Be-dazzled. She loves her presents, maybe even more than I do. Whenever anyone comes over to our home she immediately takes them to her room and shows off her gifts with her name painted on them. She is so proud and knows they are just for her. By - Jennifer S. on - 2009-01-15 13:53:15

(both posts found on best of plano )

No comments: